Wednesday 28 December 2011

Wishing you a lovely Christmas and New Year

I really can't believe that another year has passed so quickly ... where on earth did it go to? So here is a special, special thank you to all my guests and to those who I have met travelling this year who have made it such a special year. I still can't believe how well my course guests have done with winning prizes, and another well done to Dave Baker, Dave Martin, Libby, Lin Henson, Ian Palmer, Alan Thomas and Daniel Norwood for doing such a sterling job! Wishing you all and your families a beautiful Christmas, a wonderful New Year and may 2012 bring you all you wish for and much, much more .... Can't wait to hear of all of your photo adventures already, so don't forget to look me up on Facebook and share them! See you in 2012!

No comments: