Wednesday 28 December 2011

Underwater Photography Book heads to the USA

Tuesday 13th December is also a day that I will never forget! Backscatter in Monterey, California, whom I met at DEMA, the Dive Industry's largest trade show in the world a few weeks earlier, called me to ask if I could send them 20 copies of my book urgently as they had sold out! That night was spent personally signing every copy for my new american friends across the pond and as good as gold, my UPS friends came the next day to take my bubble-wrapped box on its merry way to the USA in time for Christmas .... I also had a really exciting call from a dive magazine over there ... so looks like more will be happening on that horizon very soon! Can't wait to hear what is thought of my book over there! I'll keep you posted! :)

No comments: