Wednesday 28 December 2011

Underwater Photography Talk with Ocean Divers, Caterham, Surrey

So the following week took me to see the lovely club of Ocean Divers at Warlingham, Surrey, where they meet at a gorgeous Spanish Restaurant called "La Bodegita". The place was packed and there were plenty of divers in amongst them upstairs waiting for me! I was really touched, lots of compact camera users and gorgeous Spanish food which I love ... the photos will be coming very soon. We ran a photo competition and Kate won with a gorgeous photograph of a cave with rays of light shining through it. I really love giving talks to Dive Clubs and can't wait for the next scheduled talk which will be nearer my home in Sheffield with Diveworld Sheffield on 29th January! A special thank you goes to Paul Davies, Matt Wright and all the lovely members of the club for making me feel so welcome. I'll be running an underwater photography course with them on 3rd March in Caterham, so if you are interested, just let me know!

No comments: