Wednesday 28 December 2011

Underwater Photography Course in London, November with Hannah and Tom

So finally, I am getting time to catch up with my blog and what an amazing few weeks it has been since DEMA and finishing the DVD with Scubazoo in Malaysia. As soon as I got back it was time to head back down the M1 again to London to help Hannah get to grips with her Canon G12 Powershot. I had met Hannah at the Birmingham Dive Show and she was celebrating her 18th birthday. We had a lovely day with her father Tom at Amphibian Sports Dive Shop with the lovely team of James, Dee and Jody there in a newly decorated shop! We headed off to a private pool which is a less than 5 minute drive away and Hannah came back with these pictures on her first ever shoot just using the camera's built-in flash! I was really proud to see what she achieved in just a day and am looking forward to hearing how Hannah gets on in the future. Well done Hannah!

No comments: