Wednesday 28 December 2011

Printing Your Photos On Canvas

So in amongst the craziness of moving belongings from London to Yorkshire, ploughing through paperwork, sending out DVDs and books I also picked up a my beloved large format printer again so that I could get back to printing guests' photos onto canvas! And it didn't disappoint with a gorgeous dazzling 12 ink colour system to really bring out the vibrancy of my guests photos. Here are a few of the prints which I have made for guests as Christmas gifts .... And here is the comment from Graeme Lockwood on receiving his! "Maria, received my canvas prints of the zebra lionfish and the wonderpus and they are fantastic! I am delighted with the way they have turned out especially considering the 'quality' of my original pics, lol, many thanks" I've really loved making these and am looking forward to getting back into the studio to finish making Lisa's order all ready for the New Year!

No comments: