Wednesday 28 December 2011

Underwater Photography Course in Leeds at Gomersal Park Hotel

So after another busy week catching up with paperwork and of course driving back from Wiltshire, it was time to help Ian and Paul with their underwater photography back in my Yorkshire home. And another new venue was on the menu today, the Gomersal Park Hotel! Paul Dobson was a returning guest, as so many guests this year have been. He brought with him a lovely Sony NEX-5 camera with a Fantasea Remora Strobe and got some fabulous results with it! Ian had with him a Canon Ixus and we had an absolute blast. The pool session was held at Robin Hood Watersports nearby and I bumped into my previous course guests who I had helped in London there! What a lovely surprise! Another really super day. Paul has already sent me some photos from his holiday to tell me how he has got on and I nearly fell off my chair when I saw them! I will post them on here as soon as I catch up with this blog!

No comments: