Wednesday 28 December 2011

My DVD is finally ready for shipping!

Friday 9th December will be a day that I will never forget! Not only was it the day that all my things were leaving Bromley in Kent to begin their long trek up to Yorkshire, but 100 copies of my DVD "Underwater Photography Made Easy for Compact Camera Users" had finally arrived! This project really touched me, it was super hard work writing, producing and filming it all in a matter of a few weeks, but Scubazoo really went flat out to help and do the very best that they could and despite all manner of things going wrong, it was really touching to receive this comment from Graham Bazley yesterday ... "Love the DVD. I suspect that i will wear the DVD out over the next 6 months. All your hard work has really paid off. I wish that I had this before my last Liveaboard. You have a really great natural presenting style that makes it so easy to watch. Thanks." Over £100 has already been raised for The School of Hope and the SEAS Project in Mabul ... and that has made me really happy! And one was sold on Christmas Day ... super touching to see that!

No comments: