Wednesday 16 November 2011

Evening Talk at Portsmouth Adventure Club

This must have been the longest UK drive of my life - over 10 hours to get from Bradford to Portsmouth and no, I wasn't driving Thomas either ... Simba my beloved Golden Retriever was very poorly sick and had to keep stopping to look after him.

But we finally got there and it was amazing to see how many patient budding underwater photographers were waiting to hear my presentation. It was a fabulous night and we raised over £70 for Sea Shepherd.

If you would like me to come along and give a talk to your club to raise money for you favourite charity, just get in touch. All I need is a place to stay and I will be there.

A very special thank you to Graham for inviting me down there and to Claire and her parents for letting me and Simba stay that night.

Looking forward to seeing them all again next year for a diving adventure.

No comments: