Wednesday 16 November 2011

DEMA - Orlando, Florida






Then it was time to head off to DEMA with my booth. Phew was I nervous but it was really lovely to receive Clement Lee's message on Facebook when I arrived at Orlando airport that evening and really great to see Tourism Malaysia the following day. I moved into the Imaging Zone and it was great being able to help my friends over the pond master the art of their compact cameras too.

I bumped into lots of friends, course guests from my recent trip to Key Largo as well as attending an amazing Wetpixel/DivePhotoGuide party and seeing many friends from the UK dive industry.

New online courses were launched the overseas trips with Borneo Divers as well as courses at Dive Centres proved popular too.

I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Thanks to everyone who made me feel so welcome :)

No comments: