Wednesday 17 February 2010

Talk at East Midlands Underwater Photography Group






Busy, busy, busy and it was time to escape London and head up to Stoney Cove where I was kindly invited by Robb Cuss of the East Midlands Underwater Photography Group. Sam and Mike were absolutely fab in taking me around some beautiful countryside, filled me up with a lovely dinner at Nemo's Bar, before nearly passing out at the turnout there for people to come and listen to the talk. A special thank you to all who came and sorry that I didn't have time to talk to anyone and had to rush off home. Thanks too to Sam and Mike for looking after me. It was really, really awesome and was touched to say that it was the best turnout that Rob had had this year - until I realised that it was still only January!!!

No comments: